If you’ve been working at the same level as a qualified Vet Nurse in a practice for several years, our Veterinary Nursing RPL FastTrack program is designed to recognise your prior learning and skills to give you the formal qualifications you deserve.
This method of certification will suit you if:
- You have relevant veterinary nursing knowledge, including anatomy & physiology, terminology, anaesthesia, pharmacology, surgical and medical nursing knowledge
- You have good veterinary nursing skills across all areas of the profession
- You’ve been working at least three years at the same level as a qualified nurse (i.e. You have 4 or 5 years worth of experience in total)
- You’ve been undertaking a variety of continuing education seminars and courses regularly
- You qualified overseas and your qualifications can be partially or completely mapped to our Cert IV
- You have other relevant work experience