At The Australian College of Veterinary Nursing, you get more than Australia’s most comprehensive veterinary nursing education and great career prospects. We offer a large range of student benefits designed to support you in your learning.
Our full study students receive the following student benefits:
- Comprehensive printed Learner’s Guides for all subjects* at no extra cost.
- Access to our online Learning Centre. Here you’ll find further learning resources such as videos, presentations, interactive learning modules, handy references and web links.
- Online assessment submission (saving you a bundle in postage costs).
- Access to experienced Nurse Educators 6 days a week via phone, email, student Facebook groups and live chat.
- Help writing job applications and cover letters – learn how to make your resume stand out from the piles of applications clinics receive every month.
- Printed Qualifications/Statement of Attainment upon completion.
- Insurance for Work Placement.
- Discounts on short courses, workshops and other ACVN Products.
You’ll also get extra recognition for all your hard work:
- Student of the Year – enjoy great prizes and supported by industry.
- Student of the Month – receive a small voucher (iTunes etc) and recognition of your hard work.
- Career pathways with lots of internal credits towards other ACVN courses as you progress through your veterinary nursing career. Many of our students return to us again and again as they decide to gain further veterinary nursing qualifications.
- Credits towards courses offered by our sister college, the Australian College of Animal Care – learn about other aspects of the animal care industry from pet shops to grooming.
*exc. RPL Fast Track – no learner’s guides are supplied as this pathway is not a course.