Are you a current student?
ONLINE INTERACTIVE WEBINARS
QUICK BITES OF LEARNING
Across the year, we deliver interactive webinars to our students on various veterinary nursing topics. Many of these are also open to non ACVN students for a small fee.
These are all delivered via Zoom and we encourage active participation through audio and/or video. Our Educators, and guest presenters, are a helpful friendly bunch willing to explore answering your questions during the presentation.
Each webinar includes:
- Access to participate in the webinar live at the scheduled time.
- AVNAT Accredited Points apply to most, so you can maintain or obtain VN registration. Check the individual event page.
- A PDF confirmation of attendance will be forward to you after the event.
- Webinars are provided in English only.
- Price does not include access to the recorded presentation. Recorded presentations will be available via subscription on vetnurse.study in the near future (where you will be able to access them all, past and future).
- There are no refunds on webinars, even if you could not make the event. You’re welcome to let a friend attend in your place. They will need your Zoom invitation to join.
- ACVN Students must register via vetnursetraining.com.au to receive FREE access to these events.
- Current ACVN Mentors can attend for FREE – get your discount code from clinical.partners (when you login) and use it at checkout.
OUR UPCOMING WEBINARS: