Are you a current student?
Expand your knowledge on a subject you choose!
Our veterinary nursing short courses are meticulously designed to update and enhance your skills with the most current knowledge and best practices in patient care. Experience a significant boost in your expertise and clinical nursing abilities after completing your chosen course. Your newfound knowledge will not only elevate your confidence in managing complex patient care but also contribute positively to your entire team as you apply your learning in the clinic.
Enjoy the flexibility of learning at your pace, anytime and anywhere! ACVN’s short courses are delivered with the high-quality standards you’ve come to expect from us, ensuring a valuable and enriching educational experience.
No matter where you are in the world, you can join our learning community. For our international students, a small additional postage fee will be applied at checkout to accommodate course materials delivery. Enrol now and take the next step in your veterinary nursing career!
Each course includes:
- 3 months of online access to complete your course.
- Extensions are available for when life gets busy.
- Longer courses get a little extra – see individual course descriptions for course durations.
- Access to Nurse Educators via phone, live chat & email. We’re here to help you!
- Printed Learner’s Guide and reading materials included
- Access to our Online Learning Centre for additional resources including videos, documents, interactive e-learning presentations and more
- Range of self-test activities to check your learning and receive feedback
- Certificate of Achievement upon passing
- AVNAT Accredited Points so you can maintain or obtain VN registration
- Our short courses are non-accredited professional development courses. There is no practical requirement or assessment for these courses.
- Some advanced courses require the purchase of a textbook. Specific course requirements are discussed in detail on each individual short course page.
- Learning materials are provided in English only.
WANT A TASTE OF #VETNURSELIFE?
If you want to see how great veterinary nursing can be, and how easy it is to study with us, then enrol in our Introduction to Veterinary Nursing Course.
You’ll graduate from this short course with some great knowledge on how to provide care to hurt and injured animals. You’ll see what’s involved in being a veterinary nurse and studying with ACVN.
You’ll receive internal credit to ACVN accredited courses if you decide that veterinary nursing is your calling.